Monday, November 20, 2006

Is My Yahoo's lack of customer productivity consideration the beginning of its end?

This kind of productivity experience is simply unacceptable...it shows the customer how much they really care about you and the value of your time. I'm trying to log into My Yahoo!


See the My Yahoo button on the Yahoo homepage?? Well...how many clicks do you think it will take me to log in to their My Yahoo! Portal? ...keep reading!

...ok, check this out:

Well, I'm not quite there yet. I first must choose between the two Sign In options!! Which one would you choose? Do they give the same response? Will one let me sign in now?
...I'm getting bored. ...and I'm beginning to wonder if Google has a portal.

Hmm...FINALLY!
Why on Google's Earth wouldn't they SIMPLY allow us to sign-in on the landing page: www.yahoo.com?
How would you rate this productivity experience? Do you have other suggestions on how productivity could be improved?

No comments: